Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide, with the active ingredient etoxazole, is a new total release aerosol from BASF. It provides control of mites, including the two-spotted spider mite, and suppresses whiteflies. In addition, Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
Keys to Success
- The top of the Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Do not make more than two applications per crop cycle or within a six-month period of time.
- Do not use on crops grown for food or feed.
- See full label for additional label restrictions.
- PPE: Long sleeves, long pants, shoes plus socks
|Active Ingredient||Etoxazole, Other Ingredients|
|Container Size||2 oz can|
|Case Amount||12x2 oz can|
|Weight of Container Size||1.3 lbs|
|Application Amount||See label for details.|