Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide Aerosol
Knockdown bedbugs in as quick as 30 minutes with Alpine®! This pre-mixed, easy to use pressurized spray kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs.
- Adult and immature fleas
- Adult bed bugs
- Adult lone star and brown dog ticks
Can be used in:
- Commercial structures
- Motels and Veterinary clinics
- Along the perimeter of the room at the wall floor junction
- Behind, under and inside furniture
- On headboards and box springs
- Open carpeted areas and wall coverings
- Can be used on luggage by spraying into pockets, seams, folds, and around wheels
Q: Is this safe to use around pets?
A: This is safe to use around pets if the label is followed. The active ingredient Dinotefuran is not a pyrethroid which makes it less toxic to animals – especially cats.
Q: Does this product automatically kill flea eggs and larvae?
A: Alpine Flea will kill the larval stage (little worm) if it contacts them. If the product is applied properly, and the eggs hatch the larva will crawl out in it and die.
Q: How long does this treatment last for?
A: The product treatment varies depending on the environment. Environment dictates degradation. Inside a 75-degree house, this product should last a long time (about 45-60 days).
|Active Ingredient||Dinotefuran, Prallethrin, Pyriproxyfen, Other Ingredients|
|Container Size||20 oz can|
|Application Amount||See label for details.|
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.