Archer® Insect Growth Regulator
An insect growth regulator (IGR) for use in homes, apartments, schools, warehouses, offices, and other private, commercial or public buildings, in non-food preparation areas of food handling and processing establishments, in transport vehicles, animal housing facilities, and outdoor perimeter treatments on and adjacent to buildings and structures, and in pet areas.
- Features a unique mode of action with active ingredient pyriproxyfen that interferes with the development process of eggs, larvae, pupae or nymphs of many common insects and arthropod pests, including those that may be resistant to other insecticides
- Provides UV protection in formulation to ensure long-lasting flea control in outdoor settings for up to 16 weeks
- Can be tank-mixed with adulticides outdoors, such as Demand® CS insecticide with iCAP™ technology
- Its low volatility allows Archer® to be applied indoors, outdoors and in food-handling establishments (see product label) without odor or airborne residue
- Improves control of pests like fleas and flies by breaking their reproductive cycle
- Improves the performance of other insecticides by disrupting the reproductive cycle, thus reducing pest pressure
- Photostability provides long residual to better control populations of fleas, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes and other nuisance pests
- Unique action against arthropods and compatibility with other insecticides makes Archer® ideal as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy
Q: Is this safe to use around pets?
A: Yes, if the label is followed.
Q: Can I use indoors and outdoors?
A: Yes, this can be used in homes, apartments, schools, warehouses, offices, etc. It can also be used around the perimeter around buildings.
Q: How effective is the product?
A: This product is highly effective, and it provides up to 7 months of residual.
|Primary Pest||General Purpose|
|Active Ingredient||Pyriproxyfen:2- [1-methyl-2-(4-phenoxyphenoxy) ethoxy] pyridine|
|Container Size||1 pint|
|Case Amount||8x1 pints|
|Application Amount||See label for details.|