AR50 with gear reducer, AR North America, AR50-GR3/4-GCI
Hydraulic two-diaphragm pump with BlueFlex Diaphragms. For coupling to internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
Example Uses: Lawn Care, Pest Control & Turf Spraying
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in Rilsan-coated aluminium, and AISI 303/304
- Diaphragms in Blue Flex
- Seals in NBR
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Fitted with air-hydraulic damper for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit
- Oil drainage stopper
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Mass-produced safety valve and cardan protection
- Metal fasteners with galvanised finish
- Available with reduction gearboxes for electric motors or internal combustion engines and flanges for hydraulic motors, overgears or small cultivating machines.
- AR_50 Breakdown Manual
- AR_50 Manual
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.