AR North America, AR403-GR3/4-GCI
Annovi Reverberi AR403-GR3/4-GCI 550 RPM semi-hydraulic two diaphragm alternating volumetric pump for use in gardening or semi-professional agricultural sector, trolley-mounted in combination with electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
GR3/4-GCI version Gear Reduction AR1636 with 3/4″ Hollow Shaft and GR40 Control Unit
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and body in aluminium
- Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
Max GPM 10.7 Max L/Min 40.7 Max PSI 580 MaxBar 40 Inlet 1″ Outlet 1/2″ NPT Max Temp 140°F HP 3.7 Weight 32 RPM 550 Shaft Size 3/4″ Shaft Type Hollow
- AR303_AR403 Manual
- AR303_AR403 Breakdown Manual
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.