EASY STEPS TO AVOID INFESTATION
Start with your yard.
The first line of defense is keeping ticks off the property around your home.
- Remove leaf litter.
- Clear tall grasses and brush around homes and at the edge of lawns.
- Place a 3-ft wide barrier of wood chips or gravel between lawns and wooded areas to restrict tick migration into recreational areas.
- Mow the lawn frequently.
- Stack wood neatly and in a dry area to discourage rodents.
- Keep playground equipment, decks, and patios away from yard edges and trees.
- Discourage unwelcome animals (such as deer, raccoons, and stray dogs) from entering your yard by constructing fences.
- Remove old furniture, mattresses, or trash from the yard that may give ticks a place to hide.
Get professional results for less.
Our products are a professional favorite for their effectiveness. You have access to great products at an affordable price.
We offer solutions and not products. Pest control needs to be handled comprehensively if you want to see results.
Battle tested and satisfaction earned. Our products will get the job done if applied right.
To help protect yourself and your family, you should:
- Use a chemical repellent with DEET, permethrin or picaridin.
- Wear light-colored protective clothing.
- Avoid tick-infested areas.
- Check yourself and your children daily for ticks and carefully remove any ticks.
- Vacuum rugs and carpets frequently.
To reduce the chances of ticks on your pet:
Pick a pack for prevention
Don’t worry, it’s easy — you got this!